This plugin has been deprecated and we don’t provide support any more. We suggest you to use another similar plugin.
User Language Switch is a WordPress multilingual plugin that turns your website or blog in a multilingual website. You can show content of post and pages of your website in multiple languages using this plugin.
WordPress Multilingual Plugin
With this plugin you can add and link translations of your pages and posts in your website. Visitors are able to move easily between the different languages of your website. WordPress Multilingual Plugin User Language Switch adds flags in all pages of your website automatically for languages configured in your website. The main features of the plugin are:
- Linking translations of pages in multiple languages
- Linking translations of blog posts in multiple languages
- Linking translations of custom post types in multiple languages
- Automatic detection of visitor’s browser language
- Language flags that allow visitors to change website language easily
- Registered users are able to select the default language for the website
- Automatic translation of menus and creation of menus for each language
- Creation of sidebars for each language
- Automatic filter of blog posts with different language to the website language
- Option to select a language for back-end and another one for front-end
- Search of pages and blog posts taking into account website language
Build a multilingual WordPress website with next steps:
Install and activate User Language Switch from plugin installation page in your website or:
- Download plugin User Language Switch from the WordPress plugin directory
- Unzip the plugin file in folder wp-content/plugins of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through menu Plugins in back-end of your WordPress website
Install language files that you want to use in your website. User Language Switch requires languages already installed to work correctly.
Make sure that your WordPress theme supports different languages installed in your website.
User Language Switch is a WordPress multilingual plugin under construction. However the plugin has several settings. Review advance settings of User Language Switch to learn about activation and deactivation of language flags to change language in your website, to setup menus and sidebars for each language installed, to select default languages for your website and activate and deactivate translations for custom post types.
You can collaborate with development of this WordPress multilingual plugin in multiple ways. User Language Switch is available in Github and we receive bug fixes, improvements and addition of internationalization files for the plugin. You also can help sending report errors and suggestions, your feedback is very useful and it is very important to guide the plugin development.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the section of frequently asked questions to learn general information and common problems related to this WordPress multilingual plugin.
Do you need help with your website?
Webilop team are experts in WordPress and we can help you. We have experience on design and development of websites with high quality and modern designs. Contact us and tell us how we can help you.